Wednesday, December 27, 2017

"Demo at Gainesville 2017 2"


I hope all of you have had a great Christmas. Life moves on and now the New Year is coming. During this holiday break, I did not paint. Somehow I have had a guilty feeling. I must be honest with you. For a long time I have been suffering a terrible burnt out. Earlier this month, I started a 36x36 . The painting just had a rough block in. I have tried many times to pick up a brush to continue, but I just can't. I don't know what exactly prevents me to paint. Maybe the lack of inspiration is the reason. If I don't feel I want to do it, I am afraid that the painting will turn out badly. I kept myself busy with other things. My recent acquired camper is a can of worms, It forced me spending a lot of money in Amazon. I did so many projects on this old toy, and it seems more and more to come. What should I do? Am I still a painter, or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment