Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Workshop reminder and my 2020 calendar




Happy Holidays my artist friends. The last month of the year 2019 has arrived. I am glad I finally have some down time. I am not traveling to any places for the entire month of December. During the Thanksgiving holidays, I got a chance working in my OG (off-the-grid) place for a few days, really enjoyable. I live intensionally for this month, writing down what I have done and will do on my notebook, otherwise, the time will soon pass without being noticed.

My friends, I want to use this time to remind you that my January workshop in Austin will start in exactly one month from now. It will a fine event to kick off the special year of 2020. We will improve our vision to art and to life, at least our mind's eye will have a 20/20 acuity. Please check: http://www.qh-art.com/qiang-huang-2020-still-life-workshop.html for more info and sign up.

I am also excited to announce that my 2020 painting calendar is ready to order. It has documented pieces of my artist life of this year. I hope those painting images bring you joy for the coming year. It also makes a good gift to your friends and relatives. Please visit: http://www.qh-art.com/calendar-2020.html to order or browse my art images. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment