Thursday, July 31, 2014

“A Small Boat"


Click Here for Purchase Information



I feel I am a small boat, very happy in a small river. I thought I know quite a bit, until I reached the sea.



My art experiments expand. Painting the old streets for a while, I feel I want to get some fresh air. So here I am. Thanks to Dianne, one of the artists in my mentoring class, for telling me about the "Paint My Photo" website, where you can get reference photos to paint without worrying about the copy right issue. I want to thank the photographer for posting this photo for artist to use. I have not painted many boats before. So I feel inexperienced. But I like the color scheme. I have moved quite far from my usual low key still life paintings. I might have lost my identity or style. Should I concern about it? Who am I anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment