Saturday, August 3, 2019

"Demo at Easton 2019 1" --- Sold


In July, I taught two workshops (Eaton MD and Sunbury PA), and participated the Plein Air Easton competition. I was on the road for 20 days. Now I have been back to Austin for a week, working on projects at my off-the-grid place. I did 15 paintings at Easton and 3 in Sunbury. I will show you gradually. I am happy my art journey keeps on going.

We have decided to put our house out the market. There are a few major remodeling projects need to be done before we sell it again. Thank God that someone is interested in renting our new house. I hope it goes through smoothly.

I enjoy painting houses and love the architectural beauty. Now I feel them so mysterious. When I came to US many years ago. I have no idea about real estates and how the capitalist system works. How come you have something that you have used for a while, but you can sell it with a higher price than you paid to get it new. It does not make sense, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment