Wednesday, March 11, 2015

“Downtown Austin (Day 3)"





It has been the third day of this big project. I have repaired the canvas. I have abandoned the easel and mount the canvas directly on the wall. It worked, and life goes on. Yesterday I got the main color scheme, and today I started model the details. The progress is painstakingly slow, and I am starting to get sick of it. It feels that I am building the real city piece by piece. Is this project really doable? I start to get frustrated. I see so many things need to be done. Yesterday I have built the high-rises and today I have made the cars. Now I am tired, but I still need to build the capital of Texas, and make several people. Well let's do them tomorrow. Now I am really appreciate artists who paints big paintings like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment